Friday 5 November 2010

One of the Beautiful days of us!

Picture our beautiful day, 6th November, when a sun shine on an autumn morning. The breeze is warmly wrap up our body more closer to make us feel better. The smell of yellow and red autumn leaves drift in the air sending freshness to welcome our new start. When we walk closely together on the countless fallen leaves carpet, we can see the brightness of our future.
The imagination of this picture makes my life very tasty. This healthy imagination fills my life with cozy moments. I am sure that Mg can also imagine our beautiful day like this. Two of us get benefits from our love life because "Love" is a core of our lives. Mg's love for me contains lots of vitamins so I drink everyday to stay healthy. He is my essential and I am his essential too.That is why even though we stay apart we can enjoy our love in many healthy ways.

I LOVE Mg very much.

1 comment:

  1. ပထမဆုံး အေန နဲ ့သိပ္ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္စရာေကာင္းတဲ့ေန ့ ေလးမွာ
    မ နဲ ့ အတူတူ ေပ်ာ္ရလုိ ့ေလာကၾကီးနဲ ့အတူ
    လူၿဖစ္ေစခဲ ့တဲ့
    မိဘ၂ပါးကုိေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။
    ၿပီးေတာ့ မကုိ ဘုရားေပးတဲ့ဆုလုိ ေမြးဖြားေပးတဲ့
    မ ရဲ ့မိဘ၂ပါးကုိလည္း ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။
    မ နဲ ့ဆုံၿဖစ္ေအာင္ ၿပဳလုပ္ေပးတဲ့ ကံတရားကုိလည္းေက်နပ္ပါတယ္။
    မ ကုိ ေမာင္ သိပ္ခ်စ္တယ္
    မနဲ ့့ခ်စ္ခြင့္ရလုိ ့မ ကုိလည္း သိပ္ခ်စ္လုိ ့
    မ ကလည္းေမာင့္ကုိ သိပ္ခ်စ္လုိ ့
    အားလုံးကုိ ေက်နပ္ေနမိတယ္။
    ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္စရာေကာင္းတဲ့ ေန ့ေလးမွသည္ ေနာင္ႏွစ္ေပါင္းမ်ားစြာတုိင္ေအာင္ မ နဲ ့ေမာင္ နဲ ့ အတူတူ ဘ၀ေလးကုိ ေပ်ာ္ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္ရႊင္
    လတ္ဆတ္ေနတဲ့အခ်စ္ေတြန ဲ ့ေလွ်ာက္လွမ္းၾကမယ္ေနာ္။
    သိပ္ခ်စ္တဲ ့(ေမာင္)

    ReplyDelete