Sunday 3 October 2010

LOVE is WATER

When your skin is shine, it is because of water you drink everyday.
When your look is glowing with vitality, it is because of Love you receive everyday.
When I look stunning every minute of a day, it is because of you who I love the most.
Having the correct water balance in the body helps to reduce acid.
Having a correct love balance your life to reduce bad things.
Water replenishes, cleanses, rejuvenates and restores your energy.
Love fills  you up with joy, cleans annoying things from your soul, restores your youthful vigor.
Love is the most important item in life to detox your bad mood and energize you to face all difficulties.
I can face every hardship by wearing my sweetest smile because of my Love, Mg who  gives his all kinds of Love to me everyday.
Water is wonderful and Love is wonderful too.
Do you need any more reason to  drink water a lot and love as much as you can to your loved ones?
For me, I do not need any reason to Love my angel MG:)
I love him because I am sure that he keeps me looking brighter and fresher for a lot longer by his Love.

1 comment:

  1. Love u so much my angel ..Because u r also my love angel....:)) kiss u every day...;) (Mg) ......

    ReplyDelete